Monday, August 25, 2014

Meet our amazing hygienist, Tanya!

Well, it's been a while since we have posted on our blog, but will try and keep up with our tremendously busy schedules!  Just wanted to let you know about Tanya, our amazing hygienist.  She will be featured in the Vacaville magazine soon with testimonials such as this:  "Miss Tanya, Over all of the years that I have known you, you have never failed to astound me with your amazing capacity of kindness and caring. 

Thank you so much! Sincerely Elaine
 Tanya,
Thank you for the extra time you put in with my husband's first visit. He was very impressed with your kills, knowledge and ease that you showed him. we appreciate you and wanted to let you know that your patience does not go unnoticed!"  Mary

1 comment:

  1. I have found dentist Redondo Beach to be best among all. I had many damaged and broken teeth and so I visited to many dentists but he is only capable dentist I have found.

    ReplyDelete